Win a STUNNING VW MK1 CADDY!
BUY A TICKET
1 Entry £20.00
COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED – THE WINNER WAS RICHARD MOORE WITH TICKET NUMBER #113 – MAIN DRAW WAS LIVE ON FACEBOOK AT 8PM 28TH MAY 2021.
WIN THIS TRULY INCREDIBLE ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM BUILT 1990 VW MK1 CADDY!!!
JUST £20 AND IT COULD BE YOURS!
This is just one of those cars you will never see again, It has been the absolute love child of the previous owner who is incredibly well known within VW Caddy community, and we can assure you every since inch of this Caddy is perfect and that is no accident! It has been built to an extremely high standard without compromise. Impossible to calculate the time and money that has been put into this project over the past 10 years to make it what it has become, and also very difficult to summarise into this description how much love and time has gone in to this car. It is just out of this world!
- Solid, 100% rust free shell with some custom details
- Smoothed / detailed engine bay incorporating bespoke “Volkswagen” tailgate text welded in bulkhead
- Both tailgate and bed in perfect condition, bespoke metal rear roll pan
- LHD window wiper mounting points deleted
- Side trim / moulding holes / indicators deleted
- All body panels are genuine, no pattern parts
- Stainless steel front bumper and chrome flag mirrors
- Bespoke Alloy bed / tonneau cover
- 2.0 ABF swapped – this engine was fully rebuilt with bespoke features such as the filler / dizzy blank / rocker bolts etc
- Omex TB’s and management
- Ceramic coated stainless steel manifold
- 5 speed diesel gearbox
- Hydraulic clutch
- Full custom stainless steel exhaust
- Very high standard of paint finish in unique 2-tone Blackberry (2017 VW colour) and silver band
- V3 Airlift
- Bespoke rear axle, koni shock absorbers
- Mk2 golf GTi vented disks with Calibra calipers, braided lines and remote dual servo
- Bias pedal box and anti-roll bar
- Custom staggered 3 piece image billet 60 split rims, face mounted centres 15×7” front 15×9” rear – Custom shotgun shell wheel bolt covers
- New laminated top tin windscreen
- Opening rear sliding window
- New old stock opening quarterlights – clear, not green tinted.
- All wiring hidden / concealed to achieve minimalist aesthetic throughout
- Electric windows
- Smoked headlights, new tail lights
- Smiths and stack gauges
- Alpine cd head unit and speakers located in bespoke door cards, amp located under seat.
- Battery relocated out of engine bay behind seat
- Modified original dash to contain modern gauges etc.
- New moulded carpets and mats
- Black vinyl roof lining to match bespoke door cards
- CEA shifter … which is artwork on its own …
- Custom trimmed recaro seats with nappa leather and silver stitching
The list could go on and on for this car. It would be almost impossible to recreate this car regardless of time or money due to the amount of bespoke engineering and unique touches that have went into it over many years of modifications.
But it could all be yours for just £20! We will always do your best to give the cars we offer some justice in pictures and videos, but this one really is a sight for sore eyes and someone is going to be a very very lucky customer!
ENTER NOW!! GUARANTEED DRAW 28TH MAY 8PM!!! NO EXTENSIONS / NO OFFERING A % OF SALES…. ALL OF OUR CARS GO, REGARDLESS OF SELLOUT!!
Win a STUNNING VW MK1 CADDY!
DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A WINNER!VIEW COMPETITIONS